This policy explains how Mashini (the “Platform”) will use your data when you interact with us through our websites. Electronic and all pages, domains and sub-sections included in the platform. As stated in this policy Your rights to protect your personal data, including your right to object to some of the ways we process data. Which will not be disclosed except by law or within the powers of the platform in line with the relevant regulations.
By using this site, you expressly agree to this policy. This policy applies to minors and adults alike, but consent to the collection, processing and sharing of the minor's personal data must be given From the parent or guardian.
Mashini collects and processes your personal data when you interact with our Platform or if you interact with us personally identifiable information, including but not limited to information relating to your user profile or Identity information - provided in person or on behalf of someone, commercial registry information, national address, Contact information, location, documents and photos etc.
Most of the data that we collect and process is data that you personally provide directly to Msheini. When registering your profile or when submitting any forms, requests or requests through the platform's licensing platform.
Meshini also obtains personal information indirectly from various sources, including Meshini's partners and third parties. destinations from the private sector.
Mashini collects your personal data for use in:
- Control the market
- Tourism Industry Analysis
- Compliance with licensing regulatory requirements
- Promote and develop tourism sector licensing activities
- Other Tourism Sector Analysis Purposes
Meshini can and may share your data with external entities such as Meshini partners, third party entities and service providers The third.
Mashini will automatically process and store personal data about you and others using Our systems, as well as manually, to provide better services and to ensure a better identification of your needs and interests.
The platform will also use data processing and decision-making tools to process your data and develop insights.
Mashini processes your personal data in accordance with the Ministry's internal policies, which include, for example Without limitation, Msheini's Personal Data Protection Policy and the Data Management Office's Personal Data Protection Policy National, General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and related regulations.
Mashini stores your personal data securely in its database located in Riyadh, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia Saudi Arabia. Personal data is also properly secured by applying standard security measures.
Personal data is retained in the Platform systems for the duration of the validity of the license or for up to 25 years after License revocation. Once the required period of time has expired, the platform will delete your data by immediately removing it from Our data sources without delay except where we are legally obligated to store your data.
The platform is keen on HamAny of your personal data in accordance with the relevant regulations applied in the Kingdom, that users are responsible All of their rights to fully protect their personal data. As long as there is no conflict with the regulations And the policies adopted by the platform, and each user is entitled to the following:
- Right to know - the user has the right to know what is stored and used his personal data as set forth in this policy.
- right of access - the user has the right to view their personal data and request a copy from it.
- Right to Correct - The user has the right to request the platform to correct or update His personal information is outdated or inaccurate.
- Right to delete - The user has the right to request the deletion of his data according to certain conditions, at That this does not affect the operations of the platform or the purpose of collecting personal data.
- Right to withdraw consent - the user has the right to withdraw their previous consent to the processing His personal data.
- Right to restriction of processing - The user has the right to request that the processing of his data be restricted personality under certain conditions.
- Right to object to processing - User has the right to object to processing his personal data, in particular by using digital decision-making and profiling tools, subject to certain conditions.
- Right to data portability - The user has the right to request the transfer of his personal data to third party or directly to him according to certain conditions.
The platform has one month to respond to any request you make regarding the above rights. If you wish to To exercise any of these rights, please contact us at the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org .
In the event that you did not receive any response from the platform within a month, please direct the request to the following e-mail: DMO@meshini.com .
Cookies are text files placed on users' computers to collect information Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our website, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technologies.
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, that this website may use the following:
- Functional: The platform uses these cookies so that we can Recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. This may include your preferred language and the location you are in.
- Advertising: The platform uses these cookies to collect information about Your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed, and information about your browser and device and your IP address. The platform sometimes shares some limited aspects of these Data with third parties for various purposes. We may also share data collected through cookies Cookie with our partners online. This means that when you visit another website, they may appear Ads based on your browsing patterns on our website.
In order to manage cookies, you can set your browser to not accept them. However, in some cases, it may not work some features of our website as a result.
Mashini is keen to update this policy regularly by publishing a new version on the website. It also announces any modifications made to it on this page. It should be noted that this policy was last updated on 02/27/2023
- Contact us via email: email@example.com